BIKES FOR SALE we have ex student bikes for sale: 2 x YBR 125s 1 Yahmaha Giggle 50cc scooter and Read more →
Dear All at Norton's, just wanted to say a big thank you to all the team who helped me pass my test, big thanks to Jim, Heather and Nigel and special thanks to Sue who arranged the training, will have no hesitation recommending Norton to potential ...
Read more →
Hi Guys, thanks for everything. Had a bloooooming fantastic time. Sad that it has ended, but now the FUN begins. Take care everybody. Great big kiss X...
Read more →
Thank you to everyone at norton, especially Mike for all the training and support in getting me through my test. I now have my ER6F and absolutely love it, thanks again and you will have my son soon taking his test....
Read more →
Why Choose Norton?
- Friendly, Professional and Experienced full time team
- 85%+ first time pass rate
- 125cc manual & Automatic Courses
- Das (500cc) Courses
- CBT's 7 days a week
- Residential Courses in Worthing and Brighton
- Bike and equipment hire included in price
- Credit and Debit cards welcome
- Hourly, intensive or Custom courses
- Free collection from Train Stations
- Price Match plus an extra 5% discount on any local offer
- Hi Sue Just thought I would send you guys a picture (attached) Thankyou and the team again for all your help with my rider training. When I got my bike and had to ride on my own it made me realise how much you had shown me, so I felt I had full control. Thanks again and please pass this on to the others Tony
- Rameez the Sri Lankan rocket passed today. Well done look forward to seeing you on a ride out!
- Kian passed today, unfortunately also going holiday so his Virago will have to wait for few more days in the garage
- What do you get when you put a student and a Mobylette rider together? Two passes! well done Alistair and Josh!
About Norton Motorcycle Training
Prices include practical test fees, bike, equipment, comprehensive insurance, petrol and training. All this and the most experienced instructors
in the area.
Norton Motorcycle & Scooter Training is owned and run by Nigel Norton & Simon Cooke. Nigel & Simon work in partnership with an excellent team of instructors – Sue, Heather, Andy, Michael, Jim and Jane (see the team profiles above). We have been training for over 16 years in the area and have a pass rate often over 90%.
We are based in Worthing & Brighton in Sussex and serve the surrounding areas, including Eastbourne, Crawley, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath and Chichester. We are also very happy to organise residential courses for out of area students. We have over the years attracted students from London and various locations, including abroad; all the students enjoying the more relaxed riding conditions in the Worthing & Brighton areas.
As a local motorcycle training school in Sussex, we ensure continuity of instruction and give you the opportunity to speak with your instructor from that all important first phone call through to passing your test. We all have a passion for biking and would like to help you take the first step, be it a CBT or an intensive course.
Motorcycle Training Courses from Beginner to Advanced
Nigel, Simon and their team of instructors will talk through the options available to you. We will endeavour to provide a course that will suit your needs and time scale. This can be an intensive period of days or spread out over a number of weeks.
This last method enables you to spread the financial load, to learn at your own pace and to book a test when you are ready. You can also hire a bike from us for independent practice as part of the course. This from experience being a very successful method for those with no experience of motorcycling.
Learn Motorcycle skills at your own pace
Whichever method you choose you can also opt for one to one training (+50% of our normal costs except CBTs). As well as offering training up to test standard we are very happy to help in post test bike training. Nigel and Simon are both members of the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists (IAM) and Nigel is also a member of The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA). Three of us are regular off road riders, trail riding as often as we can. We organise both road and off road trips to Central France with accommodation and experienced guides. We have an active forum with details of our regular ride outs which give us a chance to see you again and pass on any help and tips. We also enjoy hearing about your tales and experiences.