Click here to submit your review. Submit your review Name: * Review Title: Rating: 12345 Review: * Required Field Check Read more →
Why Choose Norton?
- Friendly, Professional and experienced full time team
- 90%+ first time pass rate
- 125cc manual & Automatic courses
- DAS (up to A) Courses
- CBT's 7 days a week
- Residential Courses in Worthing and Brighton
- Bike and equipment hire included in price
- Credit and debit cards welcome
- Hourly, intensive or Custom courses
- Free collection from Worthing station
- Price Match like for like
Mat got himself a GXR . And is probably on the road already
- Good friends Anthony and Connor both passed first time with just 1 minor fault in total – well done. A DRZ and a Ducati Scrambler seem to be on the agenda.
- Rory and Sean complete a double/double both passing 1st time . Good work fellas!
- Jesse passed today well done and is of the buy an er5, as his only for of transport his first accessory will be heated grips
- Tei and Jake get a double/double both passing 1st time today. Well done lads!
About Norton Motorcycle Training
Prices include practical test fees, bike, equipment, comprehensive insurance and training. All this and the most experienced instructors
in the area.
Norton Motorcycle & Scooter Training is owned and run by Nigel Norton & Simon Cooke. Nigel & Simon work in partnership with an excellent team of instructors – Sue, Heather, Andy, Michael, Jim and Jane (see the team profiles above). We have been training for over 16 years in the area and have a pass rate often over 90%.
We are based in Worthing & Brighton in Sussex and serve the surrounding areas, including Eastbourne, Crawley, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath and Chichester. We are also very happy to organise residential courses for out of area students. We have over the years attracted students from London and various locations, including abroad; all the students enjoying the more relaxed riding conditions in the Worthing & Brighton areas.
As a local motorcycle training school in Sussex, we ensure continuity of instruction and give you the opportunity to speak with your instructor from that all important first phone call through to passing your test. We all have a passion for biking and would like to help you take the first step, be it a CBT or an intensive course.
Motorcycle Training Courses from Beginner to Advanced
Nigel, Simon and their team of instructors will talk through the options available to you. We will endeavour to provide a course that will suit your needs and time scale. This can be an intensive period of days or spread out over a number of weeks.
This last method enables you to spread the financial load, to learn at your own pace and to book a test when you are ready. You can also hire a bike from us for independent practice as part of the course. This from experience being a very successful method for those with no experience of motorcycling.
Learn Motorcycle skills at your own pace
Whichever method you choose you can also opt for one to one training (+50% of our normal costs except CBTs). As well as offering training up to test standard we are very happy to help in post test bike training. Nigel and Simon are both members of the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists (IAM) and Nigel is also a member of The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA). Three of us are regular off road riders, trail riding as often as we can. We organise both road and off road trips to Central France with accommodation and experienced guides. We have an active forum with details of our regular ride outs which give us a chance to see you again and pass on any help and tips. We also enjoy hearing about your tales and experiences.